Join the Omega Home Network
The Omega Home Network facilitates a grassroots effort to spread the model and educate communities about living well through dying. Formerly known as the Social Hospice Network, we changed our name to embrace the word Omega and its symbolism as the last, best, or final nature of something. The Omega Home Network unites us, sharing common values and structure.
- Association with a proven, successful model
- Participation in an innovative national movement in care of the dying
- Access to the Network collective experience and knowledge
- Peer Support
- Discounted conference fees
- Forum access and participation
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Must have nonprofit status and provide proof of nonprofit 501c3 status for organization or for sponsoring organization.
- Must serve the terminally ill population with an emphasis on person and family centered end-of-life care in a home environment.
- 24/7 care is provided by a combination of paid and volunteer staff.
- Must not be a medical hospice provider but collaborates with local medical hospices, who provide medical management
Annual Membership Fees:
Full or partial scholarships available
- $500 Home Member – Open to operating non-profit community homes for end-of-life care. Unlimited individual participation.
- $250 Associate Member – Open to incorporated organizations actively working to establish a home and homes that have been open for five years or less. Unlimited individual participation.
- $100 Individual Member